On the Administration course at Mauá, which is focused on Entrepreneurship, the student learns to identify opportunities and achieve results, based on the PBL methodology - Problem Based Learning.
The Mauá Administrator is a professional who is prepared to act, always as a leader, in various job markets: in financial institutions, service companies, consultancy, retail or wholesale commerce, or industry in general, such as in the automobile, electronics and food sectors, among others.
- 1st to 4th semesters: basics of Business Administration
- 5th to 6th semesters: Business Administration Tools
- 7th to 8th semesters: specialization
What the course offers:
- professional projects, from the 1st to the 4th semesters, using PBL methods ? Problem Based Learning (10 hrs per week);
- extracurricular activities;
- specialization seminars, in the 7th and 8th semesters, on: Finance, Marketing, Personnel Management, Production and Retail Administration, among others;
- business simulation in a Competitive Market, through company games;
- exchange in foreign partner institutions with the possibility of credit validation;
- support for internships (reduced workload from the 5th to 8th semesters);
- possibility of taking disciplines of the Production Engineering course, offered by the University Center of Mauá Institute of Technology;
- possibility of taking a post-graduation course at the University Center of Mauá Institute of Technology in 6 months, after completing the degree course.
Throughout the course, students develop their capacity and training in decision-making and problem solving in business management. Through the quality of teaching and the professional proposal of the course, this program gives Mauá Administrators a competitive advantage, fully prepared for the job market when they have completed the course.
4 years - semester courses.
São Caetano do Sul Campus - Morning period
Praça Mauá, 1 - São Caetano do Sul - SP